COMMUNITY & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT:
- Support state and federal community and economic development strategies for locally-driven projects
that lead to job creation and retention.
- Provide rural perspectives on economic incentives and taxes.
- Support state and federal funding for continued community and economic efforts in rural Ohio.
- Restoration of Ohio General Revenue Funding for Appalachian counties.
- Maintenance of Appalachian Job Training & Workforce funding from Casino license fees.
- Strengthen community options that make it possible for older adults to age well and safely in the
community (that also offer Medicaid cost savings).
- Support of state and federal funding for Area Agencies on Aging as community-based partners.